Tuesday, November 18

Liabilities – Firms obligations

Financial obligations that the company must fulfill in the future

Current Liability -paid within 1 year or operating cycle

  • Account payable
  • wage, rent payable
  • Short-term notes payable- usually with explicit interest
  • dividend payable- declared but not yet paid
  • current portion of long term debt- to be paid in 1 year
  • taxes payable
  • unearned revenue – revenue items in future income statement

    Noncurrent liabilities (Long term liability)
  • Not paid in 1 year, valued at present value of all future payments
  • The liabilities that do not meet the criteria for current liabilities
  • Long term debt - such as bonds, mortgage, lease
  • Pension, other post-retirement benefit (eg life insurance / health care)
  • Deferred taxe liabilities
  • If include balance sheet accounts of a subsidiary that is 100% owned, report a minority interest in its consolidated balance sheet, which is the pro-rata share of the subsidiary’s net assets (equity) not owned by the parent company.
  • Under IFRS, report minority interest in the equity section.
  • Under US GAAP, report minority interest in liabilities section, equity section or section located between liabilities and equity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, I am Jesus Mckinney from Texas and I just want to say a very resounding thank you to Financial loan services from Pedro Jerome for their sincerity, Openness, Transparency, Truthfulness, Love and support during and after getting loan funds from them. I have been through a lot and time won’t permit me to say all that I went through online in the guest or getting a loan funds to get a home here in USA but God answered my prayers through the support and love from Mr, Pedro who embraced me and understood me despite my initial doubt and unseriousness and with his good heart and love I am now a home owner through his 2% interest rate loan funds and I have vow to spread this news and also tell the world that there are still genuine and few good online loan firms out there that can assist and also revive a dry bone.

Don’t fail to listen and read this testimony because this is a true life changing experience and anyone that needs this kind of turn around should not hesitate or doubt this because I have proven and I swear to God in Heaven that this story is real and also the story of my experience with them .


Contact them today.

WhatsApp Text : ( +18632310632 )

Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com